I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, July 13, 2008

On Saturday we took the boys to a local produce farm. They have a little petting zoo for the kids, and Alex loved it.

We started out at the chickens.








This picture was taken just before the "incident." Alex had one piece of corn in his hand and he wanted to feed the chickens. The orange chicken you see in the picture jumped up and took the corn out of his hand. We think he even got Alex's finger a little bit. Alex has been telling anyone who will sit still long enough about how the chicken bit his finger. He didn't cry and didn't seem to be too scared. :)


Helllllloooooooo!!!!!








Our first attempt at Alex looking like a pig.


After Alex loved the Day out with Thomas, Jay has decided to try to encourage this love for trains. He went out and bought the Thomas starter kit and then made this train table. Alex LOVES it. It's now up in the family room (because I really don't even want to have a room for us)









Ok - another picture that I LOVE. My hair looks horrible, but I love that I have my two boys with me. Jay took this with his cell phone which is why the quality isn't great.





9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kim -

It is a great picture of you three!! And... I think your hair looks wonderful!

I love all the pictures... it looks like you had a blast at the petting zoo!

JuJu - said...

I think your hair looks fine:)

love the train table - you go Jay;)

did you get my message?

Krystal said...

Great pic of you & the boys! Your hair looks great - you look great!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are sooo cute!!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE that picture of you and your sweet boys!! You are just beaming and the Alexes are too gorgeous!

Corey said...

I think that last picture is great!
Ahhh A Day out with Thomas, did sir Topem Hat fall at yours (ha ha ha...the highlight of the day)
4 days till PSYCH season premiere

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Cute,cute, and cuter is all I can say! I love the photos. You never think your child looks big until you see them next to a baby. The difference in size between the Alex's is incredible.

I LOVE the last photo. I don't think your hair looks bad at all. You just look so happy! It is a precious picture to cherish forever.

I am catching up on life--after the dossier!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

P.S. I also have a train table in the center of my living room--ha, ha!

Our Family of 5 said...

Love the train table, and your hair looks fantastic! Its a great picture of you and the boys!