I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, October 26, 2006

We Like Green Beans!!

We tried green beans this afternoon. It wasn't what he was expecting, so he spit out the first spoonful, but after that just ate - ate - ate!! I think we are going to have a big eater on our hands!

I also tried putting him in his crib for naps without putting him to sleep in my arms. It's worked!! I have to catch him as he is starting to get tired, but not overtired. This morning he went right to sleep. This afternoon, he cried a little bit. When he did, I'd just go in, put his pacifier back in his mouth, comfort him and then leave. I think he understands that I'm not going anywhere and I'll be there for him, but he's also learning that he can go to sleep by himself.

He's down right now for his third nap. I'm going to try to start getting him on a schedule.

No comments: