I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Monday, March 31, 2008

Latin Family Connection Event

We had a great time Saturday morning with our Latin Family Connection Group. I got to meet some new blogger buddies, see some old blogger buddies, and meet some mamas that are waiting for their babies to come home.

Here are some pictures I was able to take. It's hard to take pictures when you are trying to keep up with an almost 2 year old!!

We started in a bouncy room. Alex didn't want to have anything to do with the inflatables, but wanted to play with this pink car! :)




Here's sweet Cohen!! He's getting so big and is in constant motion. Lori has her hands full!!! :)




After the inflatables, the kids had snacks, made tissue paper flowers, heard a speaker who told us about the traditions of the alfombra. We then had the kids make one out of tissue paper pieces. They had a great time!





3 comments:

Sarah said...

It was so much fun, Kim! Whren I got home, I realized that we should have tried to get a picture of Alex and Sophie together... oops!

Becca said...

It was great finally meeting you and Alex - the princess man!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Looks like so much fun and a great turn out. I wish we had functions like that around here.

It is SO hard to get photos of active toddlers and chase them and keep them safe. But you want to capture the moments and memories too. You need like 7 hands!