Mandy gave me my first Blog Award!!! I've seen other people get blog awards, so I'm touched that I got one.
I think Mandy and I may be one of those weird virtual twin people. (by the way, Mandy, I'm going to see Wicked in Chicago on the 29th - 3rd row tickets!!!) We are both from Ohio, we both LOVE the Buckeyes, musical theatre, Barry Manilow, and she is now thinking about getting her MLS!!! :)
JuJu tagged me AGES ago to list 5 things I can't live without. (and they can't be everyday things like my computer or cell phone) Let's see if I can do this.
1. TiVo (well, we actually now have DirecTV DVR but it's the same thing) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE TiVo. I believe that it's the best invention in the whole world. I rarely watch commercials, I can watch my shows after the boys go to bed, I can watch shows that are on when I'm not home, and I could go on and on. :)
2. Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner - We have this in our shower and I'm amazed at how well it works. We just run it after we are both done with our shower and it keeps it clean without having to scrub.
3. My Piano - I've been playing piano since I was in 4th grade. (so, for a really long time) I love playing the piano. It's my stress relief, my hobby, and my talent. I also love that Alex likes to play along with me.
4. Baby Wipes - Is this just a big secret that parents don't want people without children to know about? These things are great. I think I will always carry some with me even when Alex is out of diapers.
5. My Bible - I've never been one to do much Bible reading or devotionals (I go in spurts) but I've been trying to be better about it recently.
Check back tomorrow when I'll have pictures of the petting zoo we went to today as well as Alex's new train table that Jay built.