I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Anyone Still Here?

I hope everyone has had a great couple of months.

I think I've gotten past my funk and am about ready to start blogging again.

I have so much to catch everyone up on - from Christmas - to how much Alex has grown up - to my trip to Guatemala that I was on last week with Global Orphan Team - to my thoughts on American Idol and Dancing with the Stars. (I know - you guys probably can't wait to hear about that!!)

In the meantime I would like to wish you and your families a very Blessed Easter.

He Is Risen!!!!

4 comments:

Derek and Jennifer said...

He is risen indeed!

Happy Easter to your family too!

Yes I am still here and glad to see that you are back!! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Mandy said...

I'm still here! Have a great Easter Kim!

nikki said...

yippppppeeeeee your back!!!!!
Happy Easter to you andyour family

Krystal said...

Still here :)