I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Pictures Soon...I Promise

I finally got a new cord to my camera, so I'm working on a picture post right now. I have a lot of catching up to do.

In the meantime:

1. Baby Alex's great-grandfather (yes, it ended up being his great grandfather) was able to get surgery and he is doing really good!! I got pictures which I will post soon.

2. My Alex celebrated his 3rd birthday a week ago. I still can't believe that he is 3. How is that possible??????

3. My friend, Melissa, sent home with me some puzzles that her daughter M. had outgrown. M. has given Alex a lot of things over the years so he knows who she is. When I told him that M. gave him these puzzles he said, "Is M. brown?" I said, "No, she isn't." He said, "Is she white?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Oh, ok!" He's really starting to notice skin color. I just pray that I continue to answer his questions appropriately!!

No comments: