I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Jay!!

Today is Jay's birthday. I won't say how old he is - but he's older than me!!

Unfortunately he's been battling a really bad cold for about a week now. So, it hasn't really been an exciting night! :) (it's 9:15 here and he's already in bed)

Thanks to all of you for your advice about Alex's sleeping. You all said things that I knew - I think I just needed to hear it again. We've been doing better (Jay and I - not sure about Alex). He is still screaming and waking up at least once a night - sometimes after 2 hours - sometimes after 6. We've been leaving him in his bed. He did wake up at 4:30 this morning and was ready to go!! (Mommy - not so much. I staid up as we were having storms and I wanted to watch the USF vs Rutgers game and the Indians lose)

We are headed to the zoo tomorrow. I can't believe that we took him there last year and we're going to do it again this year.

Well - Alex has decided to wake up!! He's only been in bed for about 40 minutes and had been quite for about 30.....it may be another long night!!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Bless your heart! Ella usually conks right out - and even if it is a fight to go to sleep, once she finally does fall asleep she is OUT.

Soltana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!!!!!!!!

Hope you feel better :(
Have a great time at the zoo....

We miss that zoo.... :) and you guys to :)

LOVE YA

Alleen said...

Happy belated birthday to Jay!!

Sorry you're still struggling with sleeping. As I commented earlier, we are having bigtime nap issues. I cannot figure out what a new schedule is for her and get her to nap anymore than about an hr a day. It was at least 3 hrs a day until, poof, overnight that changed. ugh, ugh, ugh... we're both tired!!

Angel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry your sick. :0(

THanks so much for the sweet comment. We are THROUGH the roof excited. YAY!!!

Angel