I just found out that COTA is having problems getting the surgery for Baby A donated. There is a surgeon who will do the surgery, they are just having a hard time finding the facility.
My heart is so ready for this little guy, and he really needs to have this surgery as quickly as possible!!!!
Please pray that the next avenue that Jody is working on will work. If it doesn't - we won't be fostering Baby A. They will just have to wait to fix his cleft next winter in Guatemala. :(