I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Alex Pictures!!!

Since I still can't find my camera cord - and now I'm not even sure where my camera is right now, I thought I'd share some pictures of Baby Alex.

I can't thank Sharon enough for sending these too me. It makes me feel so good to see him and see how well he is doing.

These pictures were sent in September.




And these I just got last week. I think he looks great - and I'm so glad that his mom is continuing to come to Mayan Families to get formula.




I still haven't heard anything about the new baby. I'm sure she wasn't 100% sure when her due date was.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww... look how big he is getting! He looks so big compared to his tiny mommy!

Kelly said...

He looks wonderful. I know it warms your heart to see him.

Kerry said...

Gosh. They grow and change so fast!

Vanessa said...

I'm so glad he's doing well!! He looks like he had made a full recovery!!

Soltana said...

WOW he looks so big:)
I'm glad he's doing well!!