I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Know It's Early But....

I actually picked up our Christmas Cards today!!! I've never done anything this early before. And actually, I wasn't early - it was just because I was 5 months late getting Alex's 2 year old pictures taken. :)

If you would like to get one of our Christmas Cards this year, please email me at kimhartz@hotmail.com

I'm not sure I ordered enough so if I need to get more, I want to get them ordered soon.

Oh - and if you were at G'fest - I don't have a copy of the directory yet, so I don't have your address.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I have said for years that I would do Christmas photos early so i could get my cards and NEVER have gotten it done!!

Alleen said...

Of course we want one. Let me know if you don't still have our address.