I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Friday, November 10, 2006

Post about Jay

Ok - I've heard that a couple of you who read the blog could care less about my kid. How is that possible? I have the cutest, bestest, most smartest kid in the world. :)

I understand that some of you come here hoping that I'll write about Jay. I'm not sure what you want to know - but I'll gladly write all kinds of stuff about him. He never reads the blog, so he will never know!!

I can tell you one thing - I think he's getting old. He's gone to bed early every night this week. He even went to bed before the Louisville vs Rutgers game was over!! I know it's not Ohio State - but gosh - we basically live in Louisville. Plus - the game had huge National Championship implications. He just got up and went to bed. Then, when Alex woke up at 6:00 - he just stayed in bed....until 7:30!!! When did I become married to an old man?

Jay and little man are going to his new tailor today. He's from Guatemala and will make custom suits. He's going to find out how much one would cost to get made. I think I'm going to stay home and actually take a shower longer than 5 minutes.

No comments: