I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Two Big Days - and VOTE


Well - we survived. Alex did great at church on Sunday. He was happy to be in his carrier for most of the service, but he did decide to chat it up during the prayer. :)

He ate his food just fine during fellowship dinner. We then came home and he slept for 2 1/2 hours. Then it was off to the birthday party. There were SO many people there - it was crazy.

Alex did great there also. He just watched the "big" kids and did get down on the floor and played. We stayed until about 7:00. He didn't get his evening nap. It's amazing how I can get him off of his schedule, and he still does so well.

Monday, I took him into my work. Here was another day where he was WAY off in feeding and naps. He still did great. I think that Jay and I are in trouble when Alex gets older. He is just too good right now.

He also started waving bye-bye. He doesn't know what he's doing, but he's discovered that he can wave his fingers separately, so it's his new trick.

Also - Don't forget to vote today! If you don't vote - you can't complain.

No comments: