I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Pictures

I've downloaded some more pictures!

Do you think he might be a rapper some day??


Here's Alex all ready for the Ohio State vs. Michigan game.






Here are pictures of Alex's first trip to the park. He actually really liked the swings - we just didn't get any pictures of him where he looks like he's having fun!



Alex likes to play with his toys - so Jay decided to put him IN with his toys. He thought this was pretty cool.

One of the guys Jay works with, Jeff, graduated from Notre Dame. He got Alex this sweatshirt. You can sort of see Alex's teeth in this picture.

3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Alex is so handsome. He really looked like he was loving the game.

Anonymous said...

Notre Dame? Oh geez....

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!! The tree in the background almost looks like it could be Alex's hair! He is adorable!