Soltana tagged me (like a long time ago) to do the seven strange/weird facts about myself. So, here you go.
1. In my sophomore year of high school, I was picked to attend the HOBY conference. It stands for Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership Conference. It was kind of cool.
2. I was born with problems with my kidneys and bladder that caused me to have LOTS of UTIs and spend quite a bit of time in the hospital. I had surgery when I was almost 3 to fix the problem.
3. I'm scared of heights and am very claustrophobic.
4. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.
5. I had a performance scholarship for the band in college. (I played trombone)
6. I have not missed one election (primary, general or special) since I turned 18.
7. I've taught myself how to crochet, knit and quilt (and I love to do cross stitch).
I'm not going to tag anyone as I think everyone has been tagged!!