I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Soltana tagged me (like a long time ago) to do the seven strange/weird facts about myself. So, here you go.

1. In my sophomore year of high school, I was picked to attend the HOBY conference. It stands for Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership Conference. It was kind of cool.

2. I was born with problems with my kidneys and bladder that caused me to have LOTS of UTIs and spend quite a bit of time in the hospital. I had surgery when I was almost 3 to fix the problem.

3. I'm scared of heights and am very claustrophobic.

4. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.

5. I had a performance scholarship for the band in college. (I played trombone)

6. I have not missed one election (primary, general or special) since I turned 18.

7. I've taught myself how to crochet, knit and quilt (and I love to do cross stitch).

I'm not going to tag anyone as I think everyone has been tagged!!

5 comments:

Soltana said...

You are tooo funny:)

I've tried forver to do the cherry stem thing..CRAP I just can't do it!!

Hugs

Ellie said...

I know Ginger hasn't been tagged!

hehehe..

Don't tell her I told you!

Hugs
Ellie

Becca said...

Durnit - I was taggin you!

Hugs,
Becca

nikki said...

Hey
Just catching up on your blog. Sorry to hear you are having the surgery, but you will be so much happier in the long run. As for the liquid diet, Don't underestimate Ensure shakes, but only if they are served really cold!!

Mindy said...

Love all your answers! I can relate on the kidney stuff and I Hope that your surgery goes well:-)
Hugs