I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bath Time and Retail Therapy

Alex took a bath this weekend for the first time just in the bathtub. He liked having the extra room. We're going to do a bubble bath very soon. I think he will love it.





Here's the now infamous blanket. :) It's very pretty. Thanks Cheryl!!




I've been watching some of you blogger pals do some retail therapy lately. I decided that I needed to do the same thing. I'm not sure what my therapy reason is......but it was fun to shop!




8 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You don't have to have a reason to shop. I did some retail therapy today also. You got some really cute stuff. I love the bath pictures. The blanket is beautiful.

JuJu - said...

Hey girly!! I got my wonderful boxes today!!Thanks so much! My hubby teared up - he was so touched again by your kindness to us:):) You are an angel!! I will post pics tom. I think of my wonderful gifts of love that arrived!!You are awesome!!!

JUlia:):):)

Crystal said...

hey you--You have great grat taste!!! I love these outfits!!!! And your little man in the tub is a little cutie pie!!!! :o)--I hope you hae a great week!!!!

--Who are you rooting for on American Idol--I thought you posted a while ago you were watching --me too I am hooked--voting for Sanjaha!!!!! Just kidding!!!! :o)

Krystal said...

I need to do some retail therapy soon -- not for the therapy, but b/c Bray is in serious need of some spring/summer clothes! I love that first outfit -- there is nothing cuter than a boy in a sweater vest :)

Farrah said...

Retail therapy is great.
And Sanjaha I'm voting for him too!
NOT I love Jordan Sparks.

Lori said...

Ummmmm if I remember correctly?! Wasn't it you that doesn't do laundry, you just get more clothes!! So there's your reason!!

He's adorable and so are the clothes!

Lori and Robby said...

OK -- I think Cohen has one of the same outfits! (The striped onesie, is it navy and yellow & Carter's?) Wish we could get them together for a picture! Maybe toward to end of the summer...

Alleen said...

What a big boy in the tub!!!!!!

Retail therapy feels good even if you don't feel bad to start with!