I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We had a wonderful (if not long) day. We were up at 5:30 am!! We had sunrise service at 7:00 where our choir along with another church's choir presented a cantata. Then it was breakfast - Jay then took Alex back home while I did some practicing. Then it was an Easter Egg Hunt, a short service at our church where I played piano, and then we rushed over to our neighbor church to do the cantata one more time.

Alex wouldn't nap this afternoon - and then we went to friend's house for Easter dinner. I'm exhausted!!

Alex was SOOO cute. Now, I know that everyone thinks that their child is the cutest thing ever - but my gosh - he takes my breath away!! Here are some pictures from today.

Alex also took two steps on his own!! Very exciting.







Here's his Easter outfit on the couch. I LOVE this outfit!!!



11 comments:

Bekah said...

Oh my goodness Kim! Alex and that outfit are the cutest little combo. He looks PRECIOUS! Happy Easter!

The McKenzie Crew said...

Precious outfit!!

GORGEOUS baby boy!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter!!

JUlia:)

ginger said...

That outfit is so adorable.

Michelle Smiles said...

Is that seersucker? I love seersucker! What a cutie!

Michelle Smiles said...

Is that seersucker? I love seersucker! What a cutie!

nikki said...

What an adorable outfit. He looks so handsome!!!!
Happy Easter

Ana's Mama said...

Alex looks so cool in his suit!!! Sounds like you guys had a great easter! :)

Krystal said...

That Easter outfit is too much!!! Alex looks great in pink :)

Kris and Mindy said...

Oh what WONDERFUL pictures!!! He is just the MOST adorable thing in that sweet outfit!!!! I am so glad you had a nice Easter together!
Many Hugs

The Wheelers said...

I am loving Alex in his Easter outfit!!!

And so proud of him for taking some steps on his own!!!

Crystal said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE his Easter outfit!!!! SO beautiful!!!!!!! and so is he!!!!! You guys look like you had such a great time!!!--I hope you get some rest 5:30 is so early!!! I am a night owl but with two kiddos that like to get up before 7am I am becoming a morning person!!! well sort of!!! Starbucks helps!! :o)