The judges decided to put the court case off until Thursday. There is a person who is acting as the POA for the bmom and he petitioned the courts to push the date back. They didn't totally agree with him, but did give him a couple more days. Hopefully there will be good news on Thursday.
I have a virtual blogger friend who is in Kazakhstan trying to bring her son home. She (and her husband) have had a really tough time. They were about done with the 15 day bonding with a little boy, and his mother came back. That adoption had to be stopped. They were then matched with a new little boy, went to court, and on the day that this little boy was going to be able to stay with her forever, his mother also came back. This is unheard of, and as you can imagine, has been devastating for the family.
There is a special court hearing tomorrow to determine the fate of this little boy. The judge can let the adoption go forward, or she (I believe they have a panel of female judges) can stop the adoption. If the adoption is stopped, this little boy will probably live in an orphanage the rest of his life, as the mom isn't really able to take care of him.
Please pray for this family. Pray that God's will is done in this little boy's life, and especially pray for strength for D. She is pretty worn out, as she has been in country for a very long time without her husband.