I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, April 19, 2007

What a Week


Alex started running a fever on Saturday night. He had no other symptoms - and it was too high to be his teeth. Sunday wasn't much better.


Jay ended up staying home with him on Monday, and I kept him with me on Tuesday. We went to the doctor, and they didn't find anything wrong with him. We think it was just a viral fever. It broke Tuesday night, and he now seems to be fine.


I spent the day Wednesday in Chicago on business (left the house at 6:30 am and returned at 12:15 am on Thursday!!)


We had our 6 month post-placement meeting today. Alex had just gotten up from a nap, so he wasn't in his usually hamming it up self. :)


I'm taking him to get his first professional pictures taken tomorrow - I hope he's in a good mood!!


4 comments:

Soltana said...

I'm glad that cutie is feeling better. Cerah and Derek were sick like that a few weeks ago. But they were ok... I can't wait to see his cutie pie picks!!!
Soltana

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

poor baby!!! Glad he is better.

Lori and Robby said...

Can't wait to hear how Alex did getting his pictures made. Hope he was in a great mood and smiley like usual!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Glad he is feeling better. Savannah had the exact same thing at 7 months. She was getting 4 teeth at that time, but just had a high fever and no other symptoms. I was fostering her in Guatemala at the time and had an English speaking pediatrician come to the hotel who bascially told me not to worry and that is was probably teething. It is scary though.

Hit or miss with the photos. We had one good session and one half crying--same place and same photographer. Good luck!

Home six months--congrats! What a great feeling.