I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Friday, November 16, 2007

Ode to my Cough Medicine

Oh how I love you my sweet elixir of sleep. How you knock me out and keep me from coughing. How you allow me to sleep all night without waking up, my dear dear friend.

Yes, I took my cough medicine last night and it was the most wonderful thing ever!! I slept from 9:00-8:30. :)

Alex is still not doing very good. I think he now has a sinus infection going on. (poor boy)

And the last thing I have to say is:


GO BUCKS!!
BEAT MICHIGAN!!!!

9 comments:

nikki said...

Gotta love the cough meds!!!!!!!
Hope Alex feels better soon!!! Sinus infactions are rough!

Soltana said...

Glad your sweet cough medicine is working :)

BBIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGG GAME!!!

I'll be think of you :) and your happy dancing :)

Hugs to that sweet sweet boy

JuJu - said...

what kind of cough medicine is it - my butt is kicked here in NC! I feel like CRAP - woke up this way!!!

Glad you got some rest - praying Alex is back to good as new in no time!!
I miss you guys and think of y'all:)

JUlia:)

Unknown said...

coating the bottom of your feet with Vicks and putting socks on works wonders for a cough as well!

Try it!!

Lori from Lori's Lines

Farrah said...

Madisyn is getting over a sinus infection....
And the cough for me is still here, Can u send down some of that medicine?

Nan and Dan said...

rofl! :)

Our Family of 5 said...

LOLOL....How about them Buckeyes!!!

Lori said...

Hope your feeling better !

I hope that your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for you and your kind words and advice!

Becca said...

I'm right there with you. Sick kids are the worst, no wait, sick husbands are the worst! We're on day #4 of our antibiotic. I would LOVE some cough meds right now! Hope everyone gets better soon - including my family...