I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Prayers Again!!

Ok - I had this whole idea for another post tonight, but something else has taken precedence!!

Here's the latest on Baby A. It looked like it might be the end of June before he would be getting here. His parents were asking about it last week, and were concerned about the amount of time it was taking and how he was getting older. They started rethinking having him come here. (and who could blame them!!)

So, it was then either end of June - or not at all.

They JUST got the hospital to commit to the donation of the OR TODAY. Baby A is going to the doctor tomorrow for the final physician paperwork, and Sharon is going to check and see if the parents will let him come - NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

There is someone (that I know) who is going to Guatemala next week and she would be bringing him back.

Please pray that Jody is able to get the paperwork done SUPER quick. Please pray that the US Embassy will issue the medical visa next week SUPER QUICK. Please pray that Baby A's parents are at peace with him coming to the US.

So - now we are looking at either the end of June - not at all - or next Thursday!!!!

Yikes!!

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

Praying for all of you:)

Krystal said...

I am so glad that the hospital came through!!! I am sending many, many prayers for this paperwork!!!!!

Soltana said...

YAY glad the hospital came through.

I'll keep you in my prayers!!
I guess I better send you those too cute Shirts huh??

Hugs to you all

Kelly said...

Sending prayers to you!

Sarah said...

Wowza... let us know! I would love to come to the airport to welcome baby A and will definitely keep him (and you) in my prayers!