I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Would You Like to Help?

I've had people ask me if they can help us with Baby A. I think we are doing ok, but I do have one way that you can help.

Mayan Families has been paying for Baby A and his family to go to the city to get the paperwork done for his trip. According to my calculations, he will have to travel three times. (once for the doctor, today for his visa visit, and Thursday to go to the airport) Mayan Families does not own their own van, so they have to hire a driver to go back and forth to the city (and I'm pretty sure it's about a 3 hour trip).

If you go here and scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see a PayPal button that will allow you to contribute money to Mayan Families' Operations Program. Any amount will help replenish these funds. Your contributions are 100% tax deductible, and you will not only receive your PayPal receipt, but you will also receive an email receipt from Mayan Families for your records.

Even if it's just $20 - it will help this organization!

1 comment:

JuJu - said...

I am going through some boys clothes I was saving for Nat and Dori today:)

I think I have lots of stuff for you guys:)

Do you have a crib yet?
We are taking down John's today

I guess we could ship it.

Let me know - call me
910-487-5447

Love you guys:)

Julia:)

I know you are getting so excited Kim:)