I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reverting and Cat Cuteness

Alex continues to do REALLY well with Baby A. Much better then I expected. We have still had our meltdowns, and he likes to run into our room, slamming the door, when the baby is sleeping, but it's all stuff we can deal with.

As I expected, Alex is doing a little bit of reverting. His favorite thing right now is to crawl into the exersaucer.


The other day, I went up to check on Alex when he was taking a nap, and this is what I saw - made me laugh!!



2 comments:

Michelle Smiles said...

Glad he is mostly doing well! Hope Baby A is too.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Glad Alex is adjusting well. It is funny when they go in the exersaucer. I hope he is feeling better. It is the WORST thing when your child is sick and you are helpless.