I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Ginger to name 6 weird things about me. I'm making Jay help me with this one.

1. I'm scared of the dark - I mean REALLY scared of the dark. I swear that something is going to come get me. Not like the boogyman - but something real. I have no reason to feel this way.

2. I have to finish watching tv shows/movies/books. Jay can be channel surfing, end up on a show that I care NOTHING about, but then I have to watch it until the end. Jay says it has something to do with me needing closure.

3. I used to have a very weird thing about escalators (it has gotten better). I had this fear about stepping on it. I would wait and make sure that I could time it to be right on the step. I was always afraid that I would step on in between the steps, and then when the steps would separate I would fall. Which brings me to.....

4. Fear of falling. I don't know if my equilibrium is just off, but when ever I'm somewhere up high (and it doesn't even have to be high) I get this feeling like I'm going to fall. This probably has something to do with the fact that I'm very clumsy.

5. I LOVE Barry Manilow - Ok - I know that's the weirdest one yet. I have always like Barry. Quick story - when Jay and I were moving to Kentucky from Ohio, our house in Ohio was broken into. They kids (we were pretty sure it was kids) took ALL of our CD's except for my Barry Manilow Box Set. They actually opened a cabinet, picked it up and then put it back down in the middle of the floor!!! :) I have to say - that cracked me up.

6. Ok - this isn't really weird - maybe unusual - I waited until my 21st birthday to have any alcohol.

I think everyone has been tagged on this one - so if anyone hasn't been and wants to share their weird things - share away!!

(0h - and by the way - the prayers worked!!! Bua gets to stay in the U.S.!!!!)

3 comments:

Happy said...

I had a hard time coming up w/6 weird things too. I think mine ended up kinda lame.

Andrea said...

I had the escalator fear thing, too. Except mine was getting off it- and thinking my feet were going to get ripped off :)

Crystal said...

Hey you!!!--I missed you!!!! xoxo Thank you for all of my sweet sweet comments on my blog!!!! This has been amazing!!!!

Your post is cracking me up--I thought I was the only one who had that fear of escalators!!!!!