I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Monday, December 18, 2006

I WON!!!!!!!

Earlier this fall I wrote about my fantasy football team. I've been doing fantasy football for about 8 years now. I've never done great. The best I did was two years ago I ended up with the second best record in the league. But, I've never made the playoffs.

I started out this year going 0-4 - I thought there was no way I could make the playoffs.

Well - I was in the worst division ever - went 7-7 and made the playoffs. I played a guy this week who was 12-2. He had a much better team than me. Going into last nights game, I was down by 7 points, I had my kicker going and he had Larry Johnson. (for those of you who don't follow football - LJ is a GREAT RB)

Well - LJ had a HORRIBLE game, and my kicker kicked butt (no pun intended!!). And I won by one point!!!!

This means that I now play the winner of the other playoff game over the next two weeks to determine the winner of our league.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! :)

1 comment:

Happy said...

Congratulations!! Is there a monetary prize or just the satisfaction of knowing you won?