I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Joy of Friends

Today two of my friends came by for a visit - Debbie, Kirsten and Kirsten's son Landon. I work with Debbie and Kirsten used to work with us. Landon is only a couple months older than Alex.

We had a great time. We ate, let the kids play, caught up and just had a wonderful time. It reminded me, again, how wonderful it is to have great friends. Love you guys!!

Alex had a blast "playing" with Landon (if you can call what a 7 and 10 month old do playing together) Alex thought Landon was pretty cool. I think he was checking out that crawling thing that Landon was doing. Maybe he'll figure it out now. Alex completely missed his afternoon nap and fell asleep in my arms at around 3:00. He slept until around 6:15 - he was tired from all of the playing! We had a great day.

No comments: