I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Friday, December 29, 2006

My Week Before Christmas

Mommy still hasn't downloaded the pictures on her camera from this week, so you will just have to deal with these pictures of me.


Mommy puts my toys in these tubs. I don't think they should be in there, so I like to dump everything on the floor. On this day I thought it might be fun to play hide and go seek with mommy. Can you find me??





OH! You found me.....and I thought I was hiding so well. I didn't think anyone would see me playing with my toys under here.


No mommy - no more pictures, please.



Look! Oprah's on. I love Oprah and so does mommy. Daddy doesn't like Oprah much, so I guess it's good that he's not home when Oprah is on.

Here I am with my tub of toys again.


Humm....let's see what I can find in here to play with.

Cool - I found my remote control. I love my remote.....although I think I've figured out that it actually doesn't do anything. Mommy and daddy can't trick me for much longer.

Let's see....what else can I find to play with. WHAT!?!?!? Socks????

You've got to be kidding me.....who wants to play with socks? Oh wait - I do like to take mine off when I'm supposed to be taking a nap....

On this day, mommy put me down for a nap. I decided that I didn't want to nap. So, I just played in my crib. When mommy came in to check on me - this is what she found.

Yep - I figured out how to sit up all by myself. I was very proud of myself.

You may remember the picture of me with Santa that mommy posted earlier. Well - mommy pushed her luck and they made me sit on his lap again. I didn't like it this time. (also note my feet - yes I live in Kentucky now, and I guess you aren't allowed to wear shoes, and one sock on is the best.)

Mommy, Daddy and I are leaving in the morning to go to Columbus. We are meeting Grandma Barb and Grandpa Jack at mommy's aunt's house. I get to meet my cousins (well - mommy's cousins and their kids). My cousin Will turns one this weekend. I also get to have Christmas with my grandma and grandpa. I wonder what they got me.

7 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

So cute and so happy.

JuJu - said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!! Luvin it!!

Julia:)

nikki said...

How cute, he is sitting in his crib. I am hoping Liv doesn't do this soon, she'll never sleep. Have a great trip

Happy said...

He is just SO CUTE!!! What a nice photo story.

Krystal said...

Hi, Kim -- thanks for visiting Brayden's blog. Alex is so cute!!! I laughed about the KY comment and the barefoot -- too funny :)

Crystal said...

I love these pictures!!!! Alex has the greatest smile!!! Do you just melt when he smiles like that? oooh I just want to kiss him!!!!!--Your pictures are just so beautiful!!! Hey hey --I will get back to you about the frames--I am so sorry--things have been so crazy around here lately!!

Crystal said...

ps--HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!