I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Ok - I've been tagged - so here you go.

A - Available or Taken - Taken - for what seems like forever!!!
B - Best Friend - Jay (of course) and Michelle
C - Cake or Pie - Cake - definitely Cake (except for Peanut Butter Pie from Sauder's Bakery)
D - Drink of Choice - Alcoholic - Maker's Mark and Sprite, Non-Alcoholic - Water
E - Essential Item you use everyday - Cell Phone
F - Favorite Color - Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms - Bears - definitely (did you know that you can bite their head off and then stick it to your lip - it's a lot of fun!!)
H - Hometown - Born and raised in Archbold, OH - now live in Simpsonville, KY
I - Indulgence - Dove Chocolate
J - January or February - February - but I don't know why
K - Kids and Names - Alexander Diego - almost 8 months
L - Life is incomplete without - my family
M - Marriage Date - June 24, 1995
N - Number of Siblings: Legit or not? - One brother - Chris
O - Oranges or Apples - This is a hard one - Apples
P - Phobias or Fears - I'm scared of the dark - I'm sure that the boogey man is going to come get me.
Q - Favorite Quote - I don't think I have one (and that's not the quote!)
R - Reason to Smile - There are too many to name! - Most people who know me know that I smile most of the time.
S - Season - Fall - definitely fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people - (ok - I'm doing two!) - Lori and Trace
U - Unknown fact about me - I was a Special Ed (high school) teacher in my first life, and a librarian in my second life (and I don't mean that I've been reincarnated - I've just had a couple of careers!)
V - Vegetable you don't like - All of them?! Ok - not quite - I don't like brussel sprouts!
W - Worst Habit - I'm a very messy person - I have a horrible habit of not putting my clothes away and then they just pile up - drives Jay crazy
X - X-rays? - On my neck last year - I have the beginnings of a bulged disk in my neck - fun!
Y - Your favorite food - This is also a hard one - have you seen my picture?! :) I would have to say Lobster - especially fresh, in Maine, bought off the side of the road
Z - Zodiac - Virgo

1 comment:

Happy said...

That was fun! WOW, what a number of careers you have had!