I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Almost Back to the Living

Well - I'm starting to feel more like a human being. Not totally - but getting there.

We've had a busy week. I had some things come up with work that actually had me working on my day's off. (really not bad, since this is only the second time since January) We had tumbling again on Thursday (better, but he still doesn't like it). Friday I attempted to get the house cleaned up in preparation for our company this weekend. I was not doing well healthwise, so I was quite happy to see Jay come home from work.

My brother, sister-in-law, and their sister-in-law are at our house this weekend. One of my brother's room mates from college is running in the Ironman Triathalon here in Louisville this weekend.

We went to the zoo today. It was hot, but there was nobody there. This was the first time that Alex actually understood that there were animals to look at. He had a great time.
(oh - and Happy Birthday to me!)

I have some more pictures to post - and Soltana and her family are coming this week - so we will be having a great time. I just hope that I'm feeling a lot better by next week.

(oh - and check back tomorrow - it's a very special day in our family!!!!)

5 comments:

Soltana said...

I didn't know it was your bday..shame on you for not telling me!!!! We'll have to have a PARTY when we get there!!!
Have a great day!!! Hugs to Alex...
Derek keeps asking how much longer til we go to Kentucky.... YOOO HOOO only a few more days. I'll call you Monday evening...

Alleen said...

Glad you're starting to feel better.

And way to sneak that one in there.... You thought we might not notice,huh?? Happy Birthday!!!

Michelle Smiles said...

Happy Birthday!

JuJu - said...

Happy Birthday To YOU
Happy Birthday To YOU
Happy Birthday To KKIIIMMMMMMMMMM
Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!!!!!!
Thank YOu For all you are doing to help with GUATOBERFEST!

Your willingnesss to volunteer has mad such a difference:):)

Have a great birthday week:)

Julia:)

Anonymous said...

Kim Happy Belated Birthday! Glad your feeling better.