I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Soltana's Almost Here

I just talked to her and they are about a hour and 15 minutes or so away!! Yeah!!!

Now, I know my health is so exciting, so here's the update.

I took some Tylenol last night but my fever didn't break until 2:30. I then slept from 2:30-7:30. I took my time getting into work. I made it through the whole day, but around 6:00....you guessed it....fever of 100.7. :) I don't feel as bad as I did last night, but I'm exhausted and fevery. (is that a word?) Poor Alex - I haven't been a very fun mommy this past week.

Keep praying for me....I definitely need it!!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

oooo Kim honey I am praying right now for you to feel better!!! OOOH sweetie I am so sorry you aren't feeling well--I wish I could do something (((((HUGS)))))

ps--Thank you for posting your pics from one year ago of you and Alex sooo sooo precious!!!! --warmed my heart!!! :O)

The McKenzie Crew said...

I hope you feel better hon - I am thinking about you and praying for you - call me after you company goes home please:)


JUlia:)

Carrie said...

I hope you feel better. Poor you! Thinking of you and sending healthy wishes!

nikki said...

Hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to see pictures from Soltana's visit

The McKenzie Crew said...

OK - too quiet - POST SOME PICS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

It is no fun to be sick! I have been experience "something" for approximately a month now and not quite sure what is going on! Nor do the Doc's!!

I hope you are feeling better soon and are able to have some fun with Soltana and her crew!!