I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Soltana's Almost Here

I just talked to her and they are about a hour and 15 minutes or so away!! Yeah!!!

Now, I know my health is so exciting, so here's the update.

I took some Tylenol last night but my fever didn't break until 2:30. I then slept from 2:30-7:30. I took my time getting into work. I made it through the whole day, but around 6:00....you guessed it....fever of 100.7. :) I don't feel as bad as I did last night, but I'm exhausted and fevery. (is that a word?) Poor Alex - I haven't been a very fun mommy this past week.

Keep praying for me....I definitely need it!!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

oooo Kim honey I am praying right now for you to feel better!!! OOOH sweetie I am so sorry you aren't feeling well--I wish I could do something (((((HUGS)))))

ps--Thank you for posting your pics from one year ago of you and Alex sooo sooo precious!!!! --warmed my heart!!! :O)

JuJu - said...

I hope you feel better hon - I am thinking about you and praying for you - call me after you company goes home please:)


JUlia:)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I hope you feel better. Poor you! Thinking of you and sending healthy wishes!

nikki said...

Hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to see pictures from Soltana's visit

JuJu - said...

OK - too quiet - POST SOME PICS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

It is no fun to be sick! I have been experience "something" for approximately a month now and not quite sure what is going on! Nor do the Doc's!!

I hope you are feeling better soon and are able to have some fun with Soltana and her crew!!