I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sick...and More Sick

Well - I don't know what I have, but I feel horrible. I started with a cold about a week ago. Last night I had a fever that broke just before bed, and I have a fever again tonight.

Yuck!!! Alex hasn't been sick yet - so I hope he stays that way.

So - I don't have the mental capacity to blog tonight. (although I did respond to an UNICEF person on the guatadopt.com blog!) I leave you with this.


11 comments:

Soltana said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. you can't get sick!!!!! Hurry and get better!!!
Love the cutie pies picture!!! Can't wait to give him hugs again!!!

JuJu - said...

I am so sorry you feel bad - get well soon:)

I am praying Alex stays well:)

Julia:)

Alleen said...

I hope you get better soon and that Alex avoids it.

nikki said...

Hope you feel better soon. Being a sick momma is nooooooo fun.
Alex is just so cute in his overalls!!!

Debra said...

Feel better soon. I love Alex in his Guatemala hat.

The Frugal Countess said...

Oh I'm so sorry you're sick! It's not fun to be mommy and sick at the same time!

And I had to give it to somebody on guatadopt last night too. There are WAY too many fools out there who need to be "educated"!! LOL!

Alex is delicious in his precious outfit!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So sorry yo uare sick Kim. Are you home from work resting? It is so awful to be sick. I hope Alex doesn't get it.

Love that photo though. What a handsome and adorable face!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Girl, it sounds like we have the same stuff. I hope you feel better soon. Cute picture!!!

Lori and Robby said...

Yes, feel better soon!!

That is so neat about collecting shoes. Were you collecting children's shoes or all sizes? I would love to send a few pairs down!

Natalie said...

Please tell us you're feeling better now. Poor thing.

Alleen said...

you asked where we staying Guat. We stayed at the Westin. So, we didn't run into you.... How cool would that have been though?