I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Can You Believe It

Ok - So I'm a Grey's Anatomy fanatic. (as is most of the country, I believe) I bought Season 2 on DVD last week and have been going through the episodes. I just watched the one that took place at Christmas.

It just hit me (ok maybe not just - but pretty close) - Alex should be home for Christmas this year. There will be ornaments for him, presents under the tree, Santa hats to put him in to be able to blackmail him later, Christmas suits, and other first Christmas stuff.

I can't believe that we made the final decision to adopt last year at Christmas, and that this year, we will actually have a son. It is still surreal.

Jay got the closet organizer put in today, and I've been washing his new clothes. I've also been starting to pack his stuff.

Hopefully we'll hear word about his new birth certificate soon.

No comments: