I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Jay's Shopping Adventure

Jay went up to Cleveland to visit his parents this weekend. There is a great outlet mall between Columbus and Cincinnati. Jay stopped at it on his way home. He called me a couple of times to see if I wanted anything. I asked him to stop at the Carters outlet to see if they had any good deals.

Well - they must have. Jay came home with about 5 new outfits for Alex. And - you know what - I will actually put him in them. He did really good. There is some really cute stuff here.

Now - we just need to get Alex home so we can put him in them.

(There were a few outs on my message board tonight. They were all from the 27th-31st of July. We went in on the 3rd of August - think good thoughts!!!!!)

No comments: