I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, September 07, 2006

We Have an Update

YEAH!!!!! Thanks to Jeannie, we have a medical update on Alex. At his 4 month appointment (which was Monday) he weighed in at 15.1 lbs and is 23.97 inches long. We also got some more pictures.

So, yesterday I wrote that I hoped we would get a medical update this week, and Jeannie was able to take care of that for me. I'm thinking that tonight I'm going to write that I hope that we get out of PGN tomorrow. (so Jeannie - do you think you can take care of that one for me also?? :)

Today marks 5 weeks in PGN. We are still under the average right now. Luckily I've been pretty busy at work this week, so that has helped make the time go by quickly.

Jay and I are going to the Kentucky Homes for Children Versailles campus on Saturday. They are having their family day, and we need to go for Jay's work. It's supposed to be a beautiful day, so we should have a good time. Here are the pictures!







No comments: