I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, September 09, 2006

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

GO BUCKS!!!!!
BEAT TEXAS!!!!!
Hopefully I'll be posting later as a happy person. In case any of you didn't know this, but Jay and I are HUGE Ohio State football fans. I LOVE football....any kind of football....I'll watch it all. I especially like college football. I also watch professional football, and even have a fantasy football team. Jay's friends have always been jealous of him having a girlfriend/fiancee/wife who like football so much.

I think it all came about because I was in the marching band in high school and college. I went to a lot of football games over those years. I like everything about the game. I understand the rules, can usually see when a penalty has occurred, and like to try to figure out what play is going to be called next (although I'm not very good at it). If I had my life to live over again, I would have majored in Radio/TV and been a football sportscaster of some sort. I think it would be so cool to work for ESPN.

I know I've put this picture up already, but it has to go up again. We had to get Alex started early rooting for our team.

No comments: