I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Monday, September 25, 2006

I Don't Get It

Ok, having a 30 mile commute everyday, I get to see all kinds of cars and all kinds of stickers on the backs of cars.

You know those sticker things that people have (usually on the back of their pickup trucks) that show a Calvin type character peeing on something. Usually he's peeing on the word Ford, or Chevy, or GMC, or something along those lines. There are various versions to help people show their disdain for various things in their life.

Today, on the back of a pickup truck, I saw a Calvin who was peeing on a AAA logo. Triple A??? Ok, I can understand not wanting to pay for their services, but to hate them enough to put a Calvin peeing on it's logo???

I don't get it. Maybe they gave him bad travel advice? Maybe they didn't come and change his tire quickly enough? I still don't get it.

No comments: