I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Our Baby Shower

Well - my baby shower was amazing. There were about 50 people who showed up. I couldn't believe it!!!

The cake was beautiful. Once I get the pictures downloaded I'll post them.

We got our stroller, and enough gift certificates for me to get our crib mattress, umbrella stroller, and the last things I need for the trip.

Almost everything we got has something to do with bathing the baby. He will be the cleanest kid ever!! We got two baby tubs, I think all the bath toys available, three duckies, washcloths, towels, a cute robe, and enough baby wash/lotion/shampoo to last 6 months.

We also got some homemade items (which I love). My boss crochets blankets for the babies at work, and Alex got one also. Another lady I work with does scrapbooking, and she actually made a scrapbook for me!!! It is amazing. She even downloaded pictures from the blog and put them in. It is wonderful. I was starting to feel guilty about not starting one for Alex, as it's not my strong point. But, now I have one.

We've been very blessed!

No comments: