I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I Have a Confession

Ok - I have a confession to make. Again, this is one of those secrets that you have to promise to keep.

Last weekend (Saturday - Sunday) I was holding Alex (probably feeding him) and realized that I really didn't feel what I would consider love. I really felt like I was just babysitting. Don't get me wrong, I was very excited to be with him, but I don't think it was love.

In fact, I told Jay on Sunday that I was pretty sure I wasn't going to have a problem giving him back to the foster mom. I really thought everything would be just fine.

But, Monday, for some reason, was a different story. All of the sudden I started feeling what I can only guess is that parent feeling. I then realized that I was falling in love with this little guy. I also realized that I wasn't going to be able to give him back to the foster mom!

This picture is pretty funny.

No comments: