I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'm Back

I think I'm really back this time. :)

We had a great week. Soltana and her family are wonderful. We went to the Louisville Slugger museum, the Louisville Zoo, and of course tailgating and the game last night. Alex, Jay and I had a great time with all of them and hope that they come back to Kentucky again.

Of course I'm a total loser and didn't get ANY photos from this past week. I know that Soltana did, so you'll have to wait until they are home and she starts blogging again. :)

As for my health. I'm doing better. I'm 6 days into my 10 day antibiotics. I'm definitely feeling much better than a week ago. I've still been getting low grade (very low grade) fevers just before bed, but they aren't high, and I'm not feeling as bad as I did. I'm still tiring easily, but even that has gotten better. Once my antibiotics are done, I'll re-evaluate. (although I now have a little red rash on my legs and arms. I think it might be a slight reaction to the antibiotic, but it seems to be working, and the rash isn't itchy!)

I do have some pictures on the camera from some various things over the past couple of weeks. I'll download them tomorrow and post some new pictures (I promise, Julia).

4 comments:

Soltana said...

Im home..... we had soooo much fun...gonna up load the pics tonight!!! Talk to ya soon!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad that you feel better. Can't wait to see pics of the weekend

Natalie said...

You'd better upload those pics, girl!!! So glad to hear that you're feeling better.

JuJu - said...

Yeah - you are back!! Can you call me soon - when you are feeling better?

JUlia
910-487-5447