I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Alex Eating

For some reason, the latest group of pictures I took are all of Alex eating. I'm not sure what that means, but it probably means something. :)


Ok Mommy, what are going to feed me today?



You call this cheese? Let's see........


Um....I'm not so sure about this mom!


Oh, wait....maybe I do like this.



Ummmm......let me stick my tongue out at you!!

He LOVES cheese. He usually wants to have it with every meal. I guess it's getting some protein in him.

4 comments:

Corey said...

Too cute!
What kind of seat is that? Is it hte Fisher price space saver? I need to get a new one

nikki said...

He is just YUMMY !!!!!!!!!

Alleen said...

He's as cute as ever!! Gabriella loves cheese too! She had cheese, avocados, peaches and pears for dinner tonight. Mommy had a loooong day and didn't have a chance to make her a real meal. She didn't seem to mind. She ate almost 1/2 of a small avocado!

Crystal said...

I love that he is sitting in that seat like a big boy!!!! he is so so so so cute!!! When Emma is here with me looking at the pics she keeps asking me if he is taken?--hee hee!!!