I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Some Pictures

I haven't posted any pictures of Alex for quite awhile! Here are some from the past couple of weeks.

Alex LOVES to take the DVD cases and stack them on top of the receiver.....

Take them off......

Stack them again......


And then put them along the side. He's very serious when he is doing this work. I'm sure it all makes sense to him!
Here's the book we got from Alleen as a SBP gift. Alex LOVES this book!!!

I'm going to read this book all the way through!!

Thank you Alleen and Gabriella!!!!

This was my first attempt at keeping Alex in our family room.

All it did was teach him how to stand up.....

......and cruise!!

If you lay on the floor in our house....

...you will get mugged by the cat! Alex LOVES Lucky. Lucky thinks Alex is pretty cool. They are really funny together.

Here's Alex eating his first Girl Scout Cookie. We now have to hide them because if he even sees the box he freaks out. (and we had ravioli for dinner that night, can you tell??)

Do you think I need to teach him how to drink from a straw?? :) He's actually gotten really good about drinking from his sippy cup!! Yeah!!

And now for his latest......

Yes...he's walking with his little walker thing. this was the first night he was doing it (which is why you see parts of me in the pictures) He's now so good at it he can even turn himself around. I predict he will be walking independently by his first birthday!

8 comments:

Soltana said...

GO ALEX GO!!! Cerah does the same thing with the video boxes..SILLY kids... LOVE your "gate" it's so cute...kinda looks like the one we had :) the things we do to keep those little ones safe!
Soltana

Alleen said...

Awww, love the pics!! Glad he's enjoying his book.

I feel bad that I don't let Gabriella use her push walker toy because we don't have carpet all over and I worry so much about her falling and hitting her head on the tile. Plus, it goes so fast on tile.

Gabriella doesn't get the sippy cup thing at all, but I bought some with straws and she SUCKS down the milk with that!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the pics!!! He is too cute!!

Bekah said...

He will be walking on his own in no time! He is such a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! My 16yo son had a routine with the pots and pans - like Alex with the dvds - I still wonder what he was thinking.

Marie

Lori said...

Wow! What a big boy!! He is growing so fast!!! I thought Sonja would be walking by now, but she is still just cruising, getting more brave every day!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Wow! Mobile and meticulous with the DVD's! He is so adorable.

You are very lucky that he is adept with a sippy cup too. Savannah doesn't like them very much, but does best with a straw. You should have an easy transition.

He is so cute!

Mindy said...

Oh he is just SOOOO adorable! I love him! Great pictures and I SOOOOO agree about the SPRING thing. I am thrilled to hear birds and get some fresh air in this house...what a LOOOONG winter it was.
Hugs