I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Monday, March 19, 2007

We're Sick...Again

What a weekend!!!

Jay stayed home from work both Thursday and Friday (which is very rare for him). He was running a fever, and finally went to the doctor on Saturday - Bronchitis

Alex started getting stuffy on Thursday, was pulling at his ear, and had some white spots in his mouth. I took him to the doctor today - Ear Infection and Thrush

I have a horrible upper respiratory infection. I haven't been to the doctor yet. I haven't really been running a fever - just stuffed up, and feel miserable. I ended up staying home from work today.

My parents were here Saturday and Sunday - my dad headed home on Sunday, and my mom is staying until Thursday morning. I'm glad she's been here as it's allowed me to take some naps.

Yuck - yuck - yuck!!!

(and thanks to everyone for your sweet comments to my last post. I too hope that Guatemala settles down in the future. And for all of you that are starting out - my thoughts and prayers are with your families. I hope you get your babies home soon)

9 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

So sorry to hear that you are sick!!! Hope you feel better soon. It is great that your mom is there to help.

Natalie said...

Oh boy, hope you all getting feeling better very soon!

Natalie said...

I mean...GET feeling better:)

JuJu - said...

Get well guys! I hope all of you are better and feeling good as new soon:):)

JUlia:)

Lori said...

Oh bummer! Hope you are all better soon!!!

Alleen said...

Oh man, I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

nikki said...

Hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear your Mom is there to help, so you can rest

Soltana said...

Sorry you all feel so bad..I think it's just making it's way around..our whole family was the same way last week....Glad Mom is there to help :)
Soltana

Debra said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Thank goodness for grandparents. Get well soon.