I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Our Lunch Date

Alex and I had a lunch date yesterday with a fellow blogger. I recently discovered that Lori lives very near to me. So, she and I (and Alex) met for lunch yesterday. It was wonderful to meet her and hear about her journey. They are waiting to bring their son home. (I got to see pictures, and he is ADORABLE)

Now we can't wait until he is home so Alex has even more people to have play dates with!!

Thanks Lori - we had a great time.

6 comments:

Lori and Robby said...

Kim, it was so great meeting you and Alex yesterday! And guess what -- Robby is ready to book our flight for a visit trip!!!!! I guess you really are spreading good luck, aren't you? :)

Lori said...

That sounds nice!!

Hey Kim - Thank you very much for being my SBP and sending the gift!! Thanks for the sweet emails as well!!

Lori from Mn

Candy said...

How about Mommy McDreamy...HAHA..I Love the Bib too!!! Thanks for the comment and noticing Miss Kya Blu on the Calender!!! By the way on your places to go...I would pick BOSTON...for very personal reasons like I am in love with Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and they have a walking tour of the city that you can go on. You get a head set and ST gives you the tour...TOO COOL...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

Natalie said...

Sounds like fun!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad to hear that you had a great day.

Crystal said...

oooh I am so glad you guys had lunch together --blogger friends are the best!!! :o)