I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring Has Sprung

It's about time!!!

The weather here is beautiful - sunny and in the upper 70s. The grass is turning green (thanks to lots of rain we've had in the last week). There are baby cows and baby horses out in the fields. The trees are starting to bud out. The birds are back. I can open the windows on the house.

I love it!!! My favorite part is seeing the baby farm animals everywhere. There is nothing cuter than a calf or foal out in the field with his/her mama.

Happy Spring everyone!

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Send some spring my way, please!!! It is cool her again. I am so sick of cold weather.

Soltana said...

YEAH for spring!!!!! It's warm here too!!! Let's go summer!!!!