I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, July 23, 2006

India Journal - Part 3

June 9th (evening)

I should still be in the office, but I'm not feeling well. I tried to hide it, but the Patni folks caught on very quickly! I'm glad I'm back in the hotel early. I think a good night's sleep is all I need.

Today we went to Rajghat which is where Mahatma Gandhi's cremation took place. It is a beautiful monument to him. We then saw Qutb Minar which is the world's highest single tower. We didn't go in, but it was quite impressive. We then went to the Baha'i Temple. It's in the shape of a lotus and was amazing. It was well worth it.

I forgot to write before that we saw a wedding ceremony last night. It was the groom on a horse with the band and lights all around. I'm go glad I was able to see it. It was quite a sight!

Tomorrow we are off to Agra to go to the Taj. I can't wait!

No comments: