I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Shout Out! and Fabric Softener

Two topics for this post.

1. I want to give a "shout out" to my friend Kelly. He was quite upset to see that I hadn't mentioned him in the blog yet, so I wanted to make sure that he didn't feel left out. In fact, I'm sitting in his recliner in his house typing this since I mooch their wireless internet access all the time. (Hope this makes you feel better Kel!)

2. Ok - so Jay and I have been sleeping with a couple of receiving blankets for the past couple days to try to get them to smell like us before we send them down to Alex. I keep smelling them everyday, and I've realized that one of two things is true. Either a) my fabric softener is incredible (I use Bounce dryer sheets, by the way) or b) Jay and I actually smell like fabric softener. I can't seem to get the fabric softener smell out of them! Maybe we'll have Buddy (the dog) sleep with them - they are sure to smell like something other than fabric softener then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any pic with a baby smiling is my favorite. I vote for the first one. - Sandra