I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, July 22, 2006

We're Visiting!!

It's official - Jay and I are going to visit Alex. I'm very excited!!!!!!!!

We are leaving on the 25th of August (my birthday!!) and returning on the 29th. We should be getting there early enough on Friday to get him on my birthday.

Big thanks to Ken and Nancy for letting us use their frequent flyer miles. Their son, Jeff, traveled a lot for work (to Mexico). He had racked up a ton of frequent flyer miles. Unfortunately, Jeff passed away last fall unexpectedly. They let us use some of his miles for this visit trip. We are very grateful to them, as this helps A LOT with the finances.

I also brought home two BIG bags of clothes that my girlfriend Nikki gave me from her son who is a little over a year old. I think I can fit them all in the suitcase. :) I do know that I can't buy any more clothes. There won't be room.

No comments: