I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Internet Access

As some of you know, Jay and I don't have internet access at home. Our only option has been satellite access and it's expensive, and still doesn't work with my security stuff for work. So, I've been holding out. I can hardly stand it any more, so we were going to look into getting something.

Friday, Jay called a company here that provides high speed internet access over radio waves. They claim to be able to get broadband speed, and that I'm going to be able to access my work network. They came out on Friday afternoon to install the equipment, but of course, a huge thunder/lightning/rain storm came up. They are coming back Monday afternoon.

Hopefully my next post will be from my own couch - not work/Kelly& Michelle's couch. (where I am right now - thanks guys!!) And yes, mom and dad, I think we should be able to get a web cam hooked up. (we all know everything is about Alex now)

No comments: