I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Monday, July 24, 2006

Just Waiting

Well - we are still just waiting....and I don't even think we've started the big waiting yet.

We are waiting to hear if we are out of Family Court yet. Once we are, we can get submitted to PGN. I'm hoping we hear something this week.

I don't expect a medical update until the end of next week at the earliest....it's getting hard to wait.

There has been some movement in PGN over the past couple of days - but still not enough. There is a couple that is adopting from our agency (Hi Melinda!!) who has been in PGN since May and they haven't heard anything yet. The wait gets so hard. (I haven't even gotten to the real waiting!!!!)

Also - I figured out how to moderate the comments on the blog. If you leave a comment, I have to approve it before it gets posted. This is a good thing as I denied a couple of posts from this morning of someone else trying to slam my blog. :)

No comments: