I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Busy Day and My Politician

What a day we had today. We had tumbling (which he did GREAT at!!), had lunch at McDonalds (where he ate an ENTIRE cheeseburger - yeah - protein!!), and then went into my work.

Alex did all of his tricks and looked especially cute. :) We got to see most of the people I work with, my former boss Joyce (who now lives in St. Louis so I never get to see her anymore) and Cheryl (hi Cheryl) who was supposed to be on jury duty but it got canceled (have you ever heard of such a thing?). Cheryl reads my blog, but never comments. :)

Unfortunately he didn't nap much today so was pretty cranky this afternoon. He did go to bed at about 7:45 and went right to sleep.

We are in the middle of a governor's race here in Kentucky. As you can imagine, most of the commercials on local tv have something to do with the election. So, I had the local news on and Alex and I were playing in the family room. An ad came on for the Democrat candidate. Alex stood up on the couch, leaned forward and starting booing!!!! I started cracking up!!! I have no idea where he got that. Although Jay and I are pretty political, we have NEVER booed a candidate on tv!!! It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Soltana said...

That is SOOOO funny!!! I can't believe him...he is tooo darn cute!!! cerah misses her pal...

Cheryl said...

I SO enjoyed Alex's visit yesterday!! Thank you for stopping by to see me; it was definitely the high point of my work week! Alex seems to grow more adorable every day (is that possible??!!). And, such a well behaved little boy. Kim, you are an awesome mom!!!

By the way, I'm working on our lunch date!