I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Monday, September 10, 2007

New Shirt - Haircut - and the Cat Bed

Alex's shirt says "My Mom is blogging this." Jay got it for him.....and he says he doesn't like the blog!!




These pictures let you see his haircut. I'm starting to get used to it...but it's still pretty short.



Alex found the cat bed and thinks it's the coolest thing since bananas. (not sliced bread - he likes bananas better) He was carrying it around the house on Sunday and playing in it. He was getting all crazy like! I tried to get it on video, but of course he calmed down a little bit when I got the camera out.


11 comments:

Alleen said...

Gabriella has the same shirt in white! It's the one I shamelessly put on Bing :-)

Dragging the cat bed around is something Gabriella would do!

Kerry said...

I love his hair!

Bekah said...

ha ha ha. I am LOVING that shirt. too funny.

Andrea said...

Love the shirt, and love the 'do :)

Soltana said...

Love the shirt!!!!
His haircut is too cute. Totally understand about the short hair though....my MIL cut Dereks's hair while I was in NJ visiting Holly.... I think you could hear me crying in VA..... when I got home all his hair was GONE!!!!

But little boys are tooo cute with new hair cuts....
Hugs and Kisses

Dena said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirt! I am addicted to blogging! So fun!

Lori and Robby said...

I love his shirt, too! Think Cohen is going to need one of those for his birthday.

nikki said...

Alex looks like such a big boy with his new haircut!!! Too cute!

Lori said...

Love the shirt!!! What a cutie!!

jajbs said...

Too cute! I love the shirt!


Amanda

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I love the shirt! Why doesn't Jay like the blog?

He looks adorable with the haircut. I think they just look older when they get their haircut and we don't like that.

That is so funny about the cat bed. Savannah loves the cat toys and I don't know why.